For over 25 years, Portage Recovery Association has helped thousands of people in their quest to recover from a seemingly hopeless state of mind and body. We can’t keep the doors open if without our members. If Portage Recovery Association has been a stop on your road to your recovery, it’s time to give back and become a member so the club will be here for future recovery men and women and their family members.
Why join the Portage Recovery Association?
Benefits of Membership
A safe, sober place to share in:
- Sober fellowship and fun
- Hope and support
- Friendship and acceptance
- Service opportunities
- Learn to give and share
- Learn to participate in society
- Members have voting rights for the Board of Directors
- A chance for guidance, love and freedom from loneliness
- All sustaining members are entitled to use the club for private parties
- Opportunity to give back by helping to keep the doors of the Portage Recovery Association open.
Please send an email to us for membership inquiries. We look forward to meeting you.